Club Fee: $25 due by Oct. 1 includes activities and t-shirt
- Miss no more than one meeting per semester
- Participate in at least one club activity (besides meetings) per semester
- Accumulate 15+ science service hours per semester
- Stay connected to the club through Remind101 (Parents interested in joining the remind group can email Mrs. Grogan).
- Once a month (morning and afternoon)
- Afternoon meetings with include a science activity
- Other meetings for specific sub-groups (Science Fair, competition team, Earth Day Planning Committee) as scheduled
Science fair, A Science Competition (to be determined), Coastal Clean Up (Sept. 15), Citizen Science Activities, Field Trips….