Washington County High School - 1988
Faulkner State Junior College - 1990
Troy State University , Bachelor Degree, 1992
University of West Alabama, Master of Education, 1996
Mrs. Malone is beginning her 28th year as an educator, and her 10th year as a Saraland Spartan!!!!
She has had the privilege of teaching elementary, middle and high school students.
Mrs. Malone has been married to her husband Jeff for 26 years. They reside in Stockton with their boys , Will (SHS Class of 2017) and Jay (SHS Class of 2020), Roxie, Rex and Kyla (dogs). Mrs. Malone enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, playing in her "flowers" and antiquing.
- Student Council Advisor
- Special Education Department Chairperson
- Dance Team Sponsor
- Project Outreach Founding Sponsor
- Saraland High School Teacher of the Year 2017
- ASHAA Super 7 State Championship Honorary Captain 2018
- AHSAA Super 7 State Championship Honorary Captain 2022