- Master of Education, Educational Media, University of South Alabama, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Human Environmental Sciences/Interior Design, The University of Alabama, 2001 (ROLL TIDE!)
- Associate of Science, Faulkner State Community College, 1999
- Flomaton High School, 1997
Experience & Awards
- 2012-Present, Saraland High School, Library Media Specialist
- 2014, ASLA-Ann Marie Pipkin Library Technology Award Recipient
- 2010-2012, Saraland High School, FACS Teacher
- 2011-2012, Saraland High School Teacher of the Year
- 2005-2010, Spanish Fort High School, FACS Teacher
- 2009, ALSDE, Career Tech-FACS New Teacher of the Year Nominee
- 2003-2005, Daphne High School, FACS Teacher
- 2004-2005, ALSDE, Career Tech-FACS New Teacher of the Year Nominee
- 2002-2003, Katherine Hankins Middle School, FACS Teacher
- 2001-2002, Paris Market Antiques, Showroom Manager
- 2000-2001, Danny Hartley Interiors
After 10 years of teaching Family & Consumer Sciences, Mrs. Willard decided to take a new path in her career. This marks her eighth year as the Media Specialist at SHS and 18th year in education. Only 7 more to go until retirement.....but, who's counting!?
In her free time, she enjoys boating with her husband, special events & concerts, traveling & any type of adventure, scuba diving, and spending time with friends & family. She and her husband (Steve) have two dogs; a labrador (Murphy) and a lapom (Teddy).
At SHS, Mrs. Willard is the director of the Miss Saraland Pageant, Homecoming Maids co-sponsor, and Junior Class sponsor.
Degrees and Certifications: