- Master of Education, Educational Media, University of South Alabama, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Human Environmental Sciences/Interior Design, The University of Alabama, 2001 (ROLL TIDE!)
- Associate of Science, Faulkner State Community College, 1999
- Flomaton High School, 1997
Experience & Awards
- 2012-Present, Saraland High School, Library Media Specialist
- 2014, ASLA-Ann Marie Pipkin Library Technology Award Recipient
- 2010-2012, Saraland High School, FACS Teacher
- 2011-2012, Saraland High School Teacher of the Year
- 2005-2010, Spanish Fort High School, FACS Teacher
- 2009, ALSDE, Career Tech-FACS New Teacher of the Year Nominee
- 2003-2005, Daphne High School, FACS Teacher
- 2004-2005, ALSDE, Career Tech-FACS New Teacher of the Year Nominee
- 2002-2003, Katherine Hankins Middle School, FACS Teacher
- 2001-2002, Paris Market Antiques, Showroom Manager
- 2000-2001, Danny Hartley Interiors
After 10 years of teaching Family & Consumer Sciences, Mrs. Willard decided to take a new path in her career. This marks her eighth year as the Media Specialist at SHS and 18th year in education.
In her free time, she enjoys boating with her husband, special events & concerts, traveling & any type of adventure, scuba diving, and spending time with friends & family. She and her husband (Steve) have two dogs; a labrador (Murphy) and a lapom (Teddy).
At SHS, Mrs. Willard is the director of the Miss Saraland Pageant, Homecoming Maids co-sponsor, and Junior Class sponsor.
Degrees and Certifications: