- Master of Education, Educational Media, University of South Alabama, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Human Environmental Sciences/Interior Design, The University of Alabama, 2001
- Associate of Science, Faulkner State Community College, 1999
- High School, Flomaton High School, 1997
EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
- 2012-Present, Saraland High School, Library Media Specialist
- 2014, ASLA-Ann Marie Pipkin Library Technology Award Recipient
- 2010-2012, Saraland High School, FACS Teacher
- 2011-2012, Saraland High School Teacher of the Year
- 2005-2010, Spanish Fort High School, FACS Teacher
- 2009, ALSDE, Career Tech-FACS New Teacher of the Year Nominee
- 2003-2005, Daphne High School, FACS Teacher
- 2004-2005, ALSDE, Career Tech-FACS New Teacher of the Year Nominee
- 2002-2003, Katherine Hankins Middle School, FACS Teacher
- 2001-2002, Paris Market Antiques, Showroom Manager
- 2000-2001, Danny Hartley Interiors
After 10 years of teaching Family & Consumer Sciences, Mrs. Willard decided to take a new career path. The 2023-2024 school year will mark her 12th year as the Library Media Specialist at SHS and her 21st year in education.
In her free time, Mrs. Willard enjoys spending time at Grayton Beach, going to special events & live music, traveling, scuba diving, and reading. She and her husband (Steve) have two dogs; a labrador retriever (Murphy) and a lapom (Teddy).
At SHS, Mrs. Willard is director of the Miss Saraland Pageant, homecoming court co-sponsor, and senior class sponsor.
Degrees and Certifications: