Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Arts - English - Spring Hill College Masters in Curriculum & Instruction - Grand Canyon University Nearpod Certified Teacher BEST Robotics Sponsor
Mrs. Tracy LePiane
6th & 7th Grade Language Arts
BEST Robotics Co-Sponsor
My husband, Paul, and I have lived in the Saraland/Satsuma area for 30 years. We have one son, Patric, who is a student at the University of South Alabama. I have had the privilege of teaching in two school systems prior to joining the Saraland family.
Over the last 9 years I have (with the assistance of the husband!) sponsored the BEST Robotics Team and have taken them to the Regional Championships 4 times. We are excited to join with the team here at SMS and keep the winning going!
Student Assignments, homework, etc. can be found on Schoology. Simply have your child log in to their account through Clever.
To Log in to Schoology:
1. Go to www.clever.com
2. Use the student's 19# as the username. (Most have this as their password as well.)
3. Click on the Schoology app once you get into Clever.
4. If it asks for email verification, use the (19#)@students.saralandboe.org as the email and their date of birth as the password in 8 characters. (MMDDYYYY)
- The current week will be posted at the top of the page.
- There will be a folder for each school day of the week.
- Nearpods contain the daily lesson from class. *Go to nearpod.com and use the code from the daily folder. It's in the Nearpod title.
- All assignments, worksheets, videos, stories, and tests will be on the day that they were done in class. Most will be included in the Nearpod AND separately in the daily folder.
I Now: Your child has a username and password to access their grades in I Now. If for some reason your child does not have access, please contact the front office to have that reset.