Hi, my name is Emily Easterbrook, and I am proud to serve as the Career Coach at Saraland High School. I earned a degree in accounting and an MBA from USM, and I love getting the chance to help students find their dream career.
What does a Career Coach do?
- Conducts career exploration activities and assessments
- Helps students navigate the path to life after high school
- Assists with college applications, financial aid (FAFSA Applications), and scholarship applications
- Presents in classrooms on employability skills, career exploration, and career assessments
- Plans and manages career fairs
- Sets up job shadowing for students
- Arranges business/industry tours and classroom guest speakers
- Reviews college applications, resumes, and cover letters
Please feel reach out to your Career Coach if you need any assistance throughout the school year.